GENERAL ENGLISH – BEGINNERS – LESSON FIFTEEN – TALENTS AND ABILITIES

May 17, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

GENERAL ENGLISH – BEGINNERS – LESSON FIFTEEN – TALENTS AND ABILITIES

-    Dance
-    Sing
-    Ski
-    Run
-    Cook
-    Bake
-    Swim
-    Play an instrument.
-    Draw
-    Paint
-    Sew
-    Fix things
-    Invent

POSITIVE

-    I dance well.
-    I'm a really good cook.
-    I am a professional swimmer.
-    I love inventing new products.
-    I can fix things around the house.

Negative

-    I’m a bad cook.
-    I can’t ski.
-    I don’t know how to paint.
-    I dance badly.
-    I'm a really bad cook.

CONVERSATION EXAMPLE

SARA: Can you bake cakes?
JANE: No, I don’t know how to bake. But I would love to learn.
SARA: I can teach you!
JANE: Great! I’m really good at learning new things!

JJJ